Thursday 23 December 2010

Sweet as it comes...

I have been using some creativity over the past couple of days to create the most scrumptiously gorgeous pieces of jewellery.  Like Grown-up's play-dough, 'Fimo' is excellent for creating/ modeling beads which look simply good enough to eat! Here is a photograph of the cake slices I made, in the process of creation.

During creation- so realistic, I know! :)

i decided to put my newly created beads onto a divine bracelet.  The great thing about making this sort of thing for yourself, is you are guaranteed something unique and original, plus, you'll be proud of your creative genius! This is the bracelet I wear with pride!

Cute with a cherry on top.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Coconut Couture | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig