Tuesday 18 July 2017

Spotlight On: Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss

 
You know when you find a make up product that is exactly what you were after, in fact it may have even exceeded you expectations? They're always the best ones and this post is focusing the spotlight on my most recent make-up purchase; Dior Addict Ultra Gloss. Dior is one of my favourite luxury make-up brands because their products are beautiful and are high end which is evident when you use them, as they work with your skin, not against it. When it comes to getting glossy, I've always been a fan as it's the finishing touch to a look I think. What draws me to the Dior Addict glosses is the fact that they are in a wide variety of shades, so there are loads to select from (variety is the spice of life!) as well as the fact that they have a highly glitter pigment, which when the light catches it, looks phenomenal! I have used lots of different glosses, but the Dior Addict ones are my all time favourite. On this occasion, I chose the 465 shade 'Shock', which has a pretty pink hue, enriched with golden sparkles which really accentuate and compliment the pastel pink.

 
 
 
My favourite shade used to be called 'Rose Denim' and was enriched with turquoise blue-green glitter which was so different to any other lip gloss which I had tried. This shade is the same pink but the sparkles are a different colour but look just as, if not even more fantastic. This gloss not only adds  faceted, crystal-like shine, it also has a built in lip plumper which gives an immediate 14% volumising boost to your lips. It also keeps them hydrated for up to six hours which is pretty amazing and long lasting in my book.
 
 
Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss - £24.00 - shop the collection
 
 
I was also given a trial size conditioning lash primer to try out when I made this purchase - I have always been curious about these 'white mascaras' and was told that this is a perfect way to enrich and hydrate your eyelashes before mascara application. We all have a skincare routine which we follow, yet our eyelashes seem to get left out everyday, but now they don't have to be! Plus, by priming your lashes, it adds length and volume so that is a beauty win win!
 
 
What is your latest beauty must-have that you've tried and would recommend? Have you tried any of the Dior beauty range before? Bilgi x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Coconut Couture | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig