Tuesday 31 July 2018

Bubblegum + Glitter


For this outfit feature I wanted to show you my current favourite look. Think bubblegum/candyfloss/dolly mixtures combined with a sprinkling of heavy-duty sparkle and that about sums up this oh-so 'extra' look! I've always loved denim jackets and when I spotted this absolute gem in baby pink, I had to have it. It isn't everyday that there are those 'WOW' pieces in stores and the Topshop Boxy Denim Jacket and Sequin Slip Mini Dress are absolutely those!


 
 




 
 





 
A super glitzy festival outfit or perfect for parties, drinks and summer get togethers

 
The sequins can be brushed either direction to reveal a pink or iridescent silver sparkly side to the dress. The natural mixed look is effortless and catches the light A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

What are your current Summer wardrobe staples and personal favourites? Bilgi   x
Share:

1 comment

  1. You look so pretty !
    xoxo,

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Coconut Couture | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig